Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Philosophy of Education

View my Philosophy Video Here.

This project was a wonderful way to tie together the values, truisms, and experiences I've had while teaching, as well as a way to project myself into the direction I want to go. Although the microphone was weak and the resolution is poor, I felt empowered by all that I've accomplished with my students. I feel like they could pass any state level biology exam on the material they have covered thus far.But great leaps and strides aside, I've also come to realize that I have many lofty goals for where I want my teaching abilities to be, such as using higher level computer programs and incorporating more community interaction. Perhaps this blog makes it sound as if my philosophy is the culmination of my ideas and abilities for teaching, but in effect, it is only the launchpad to greater scholastic and constructivist developments!

No comments: